Join our growing team
Pendylum is always looking for bright new talent!
If you’re interested in working in a dynamic environment in a growing company, we’d like to hear from you.
Check out our open positions below, then click the APPLY button in the job posting and attach your cover letter and resume!
ServiceNow Solution Architect
Job Title: ServiceNow Solutions Architect
Location: Remote/Greater Toronto Area
Reports To: Sr Manager Application Strategy & Support
Explore this exciting opportunity to advance your ServiceNow career!
Ideal candidate profile:
• Demonstrated ability to influence, providing options with pros, cons, and risks around all key technical decisions
• Proven track record in architecting ServiceNow solutions and designing web-based solutions
• Experience in Cloud applications and security associated with Cloud computing (i.e. SaaS & PaaS environments)
• Experience configuring and enhancing all aspects of ServiceNow such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, business rules, and more, utilizing out-of-the-box functionality as much as possible and only customizing when necessary
• Experience with web technologies such as XML, HTML, web services, and other similar technologies
• Experience with technical components such as LDAP, SSO, VPN, REST, JDBC
• Experience with designing integrations between systems
• Experience with ServiceNow domain separation
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills
• Broad business and management knowledge
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
• Client‐focused approach with outstanding interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Act as a subject matter expert on ServiceNow platform and design technical solutions, including integrations with external systems
• Promote ServiceNow best practices and recommend out of the box solutions where appropriate
• Collaborate with the Architecture Review Board on reviewing and approving technical solution designs and functional requirements
• Provide Solutions based on Business need and translate into business, functional and technical requirements
• Establish architecture standards and provide guidance to the project team on the technical design documents format and content
• Evaluate new features in ServiceNow releases and build business cases around suitability/applicability with current environment
• Collaborate with the Engagement Managers team on the projects estimates and solution approach
• Keep up-to-date on ServiceNow functionality and make recommendations on how the new features can be used to enhance business processes
• Coach the project team on ServiceNow platform
• Recommend changes to established methods and suggest alternative solutions to improve quality and increase productivity
• Clearly communicate solutions to team and both internal and external business clients.
• Lead Project Solution Planning activities to capture current state, business context, and business need.
Technical and Professional Expertise
• Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Information Systems, or related qualifying work experience
• 5+ years hands-on experience with ServiceNow platform
• 3+ years as a solution architect
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Visio, Powerpoint and presentation tools
• Advanced skills with UML diagrams
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) certification required and one or more of the following, ServiceNow Application Developer and Implementation Specialist Certifications, ITOM, SAM and Asset Management
• Understanding of ServiceNow Domain separation risks, benefits and structure an asset
Job Title: .NET Full Stack Developer
Location: Remote (Hyderabad, India)
Reports to: Director of Development
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using ASP.NET Webforms, WCF, Angular, .NET Core WebAPI and SQL Server. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of work experience in software development
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Translate mock-ups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Rapid prototyping and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Work with Business Analyst to analyze requirements.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
- Keep up to date on best practices and new technologies.
- Solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Visual Studio 2017, 2019, SQL Server 2016
- Unit Testing
- Angular, C#, ASP.NET Webforms
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design
- Understanding of web technology stack, including HTTP, REST, cookies and caching
- Windows & web services, WCF, .NET Core API
- C# and .NET Framework
- Experience with scalable, performant design and architecture
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Should be able to read and write basic SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
- ADO.NET & LINQ to SQL
- Working knowledge of Auth0
- Familiarity with Azure
- Experience with automated builds and deployment – Azure Devops
- Angular Material
- Azure Functions
- Azure Service Bus